Green is considered to be a very versatile color, which means that it can be worn with a variety of different colors. Whether you choose a bright, bold hue or something more subdued, a shades of green jacket is a great way to add a pop of color to your wardrobe.
Olive Green Jackets
Olive green jackets are a must-have in any wardrobe. Whether you are looking for a casual jacket to wear on a weekend hike or a more formal option for an evening out, there is an olive green jacket to suit your needs.Olive green is a perfect color for those who want something darker than tan but not as harsh as black.Olive green jackets are a classic wardrobe staple that will never go out of style.
Olive green jackets are a great way to add color and style to any outfit. With so many different ways to style them, you can create looks for any occasion.
- Olive green is a versatile color that can be worn with both light and dark clothing items.
- For a formal look, pair your jacket with a white shirt and dark trousers. Add a tie and pocket square for a polished finish.
- For a more casual look, ditch the tie and wear your jacket with a button-down shirt and jeans.
- If you want to really make a statement, try pairing your jacket with a printed shirt or sweater.
Light Green Jackets
Light green comes down in intensity from pure green and is a much more happy and enlightening shade for jackets. Most prominently, it is linked to the summer months and will provide a lovely shade to match other light colors. This is also why light green jackets are preferred by youthful people with lots of energy.
Throughout our collection of green jackets, we tend to have the lightest greens within the casual and semi-casual sections as the color emanates a happy outdoor vibe. Along with this, wearing a light green blazer is perfect for a golf outing or spending a work day on a vacation such that you are prepared for both work and fun. To make the most of your light green jacket, here are some color and clothing pairings you can mix with it:
- Play it safe and match a light green wool jacket with some cream-colored pants for a bright outfit.
- You can go for white sneakers with tones of darker colors to even out the palette.
- Simple accessories tend to go well, especially if you are wearing a luxury green jacket as this can boost your confidence and compliment the jacket.
Dark Green Jackets
As with its shade, dark green also portrays the exact opposite of its lighter counterpart. Consisting of individual shades such as jade green, emerald green, and more, these darker green jackets are known to portray peace and professionalism. Unlike the vibrance of pure shades, darker greens provide a more comforting feel but need to be well thought out to not seem deceitful. Some tips to avoid such mistakes when wearing dark green jackets are:
- Premium green jackets tend to look the best in darker shades as it allows for a more formal and professional look.
- You can pair dark green jackets well with light cream and sober colors for a complete calm and composed outfit.
- Look for shoes that don’t stand out so you can maintain uniformity in the outfit.
No matter what shade of green you choose, a green jacket is sure to add some personality to your wardrobe. So don't be afraid to stand out from the crowd and try something new.