Solbiati Deep Blue Seersucker Pants
Solbiati Deep Blue Seersucker Pants are a staple timeless piece every man needs in his wardrobe. Crafted from 100% cotton, the deep blue hue is the classic color that has stood the test of time. It's appropriate for all year round, will be stylish and versatile enough to be worn. The blue seersucker pants are designed for the outdoor wedding in mind offering a more casual look with a crisp finish.
Seersucker name comes from the persian word: "SHUR E SHAKAR" which means sugar and milk, signifying the alternation of smooth and rough. The fabric is purely summer and due to its curled characteristic feature it does not rest entirely in contact with the skin, thus allowing heat dissipation, facilitating breathability.
- Solbiati Deep Blue Seersucker Fabric
- Cross Pocket
- Flat Front
- Two Welted Back Pockets on Trousers
Color Family: Blue, Light Weight/240gr, Woven in Italy.
You can change the look during customization if required.
Lining: Viscose, Dry Clean
- Due to high order volumes production time is 3 to 5 weeks.
- Please plan your purchases accordingly and kindly do not place urgently required orders.
- New orders are still being accepted.